Center for Survivors of Torture
Center for Survivors of Torture provides healing for international survivors of torture and trauma through counseling and related services.
- Re-creation of key marketing brochure
- Major donation of used cell phones and clothes from Launch Pad Job Club members
Kids In a New Groove
Kids In a New Groove (KING) provides Texas youth in foster care with a committed one-on-one mentoring relationship through weekly private music instruction, giving students the ability to build concrete strategies for life-long success.
- Business development consultation in regards to national expansion opportunities
El Amistad Club
El Amistad Club is devoted to education and community services, to the recognition of Veterans, and to the promotion of Hispanic cultural awareness.
- Creation of brand-new WordPress website
Phoenix Arising Aviation Academy
Phoenix Arising Aviation Academy is dedicated to developing student interest and engagement in STEM, along with critical thinking and life skills, through hands-on, experiential learning using aviation and technology.
- Creation of key marketing brochure in shape of paper airplane
- Marketing consultation and provision of contact lists for area businesses
Big Brothers, Big Sisters
Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Central Texas helps children realize their potential and build their futures through mentoring and education programs.
- Consultation on client and donor databases
- Design of cover image for "Ice Ball" 2013 gala event - very cool snowflake design incorporating staff, volunteers and kids
Norwood Park Foundation
- Review of organization’s Quickbooks to ensure set up to track funding and donations of the restoration project
- Tweaking of website to enable staff to more easily update content